The platform is owned and operated by movingfeedback.com and for the sake of this Term of Use, it will generally be referred to as “Our,” “We,” “Us,” or “Moving Feedback” while all users such as moving companies, reviewers, advertiser, and other affiliates will be referred to as “your”, “you”, “user” or “users”.
Our Website Description
Moving Feedback has a variety of text, illustrations, tips, software, logos, names, graphics, service marks, directories, trademarks, and other related content posted, published, shared, distributed, or any means used to make available to the public. Our website is designed to providing a platform to display content created by our users or third parties. The material on Moving Feedback is not limited to reviews, ratings, links to related services, discussion, and comments. Apart from our web content, all other content displayed on the platform is the liability of the third party originators.
We are not responsible for any published content on the site from the third parties; we only provide the medium through which the content is displayed to you. The site is established and developed to support open discussions, ratings, and reviews; as a result, you may be seeing some automatic posts from users sharing their opinions, and this may be sometimes offensive, inaccurate, harmful or otherwise unmatched. Some of these materials may be tagged wrongly or on the other hand deceptive. We advise all our site users to exercise caution, have proper judgment, and common sense when using our site or when contributing to any posts on the site.
Registration on the Site
Just like other platforms, Moving Feedback requests that you and any account registration on the site must be true, current, accurate, and complete as contained on our registration forms. You must also agree to update your info further to maintain accuracy, truthfulness, and completeness of such details as they change in the future. After completing your registration, you will be assigned a user ID and password which can only be used by you or anyone you reveal your login detail to. It means that you are responsible for keeping and maintaining the confidentiality of your login information and you will be held liable for any activities linked to your user ID and password.
Additionally, Moving Feedback may ask you to receive a confirmation message to verify the authenticity of the information submitted during your registration.
Member Account, Passwords, Security, and Writing a Review
As a member of the site, upon completing the required registration process, you will be provided account designation and password to have access to all the features of the platform. Once you have your account, you are obligated for securing your account and passwords, and you will take full responsibility for all activities linked to your account. We never can say, if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account and password, kindly notify us immediately. In addition, always ensure that you log out of your account after every session. You are in charge of maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password; hence, Moving Feedback will not be responsible for any loss or unauthorized activities due to your negligence or failure to abide by this section.
Reviews Ground Rule
Review writing is one of the features of Moving Feedback platform, and there are terms and conditions associated with posting reviews on the site. To write a review or opinion on the site, it is expected that you accept these outlines:
- All your contributions are expected to be appropriate and relevant to the purposes of which the site is designed. Your reviews should not talk about the employment activities of a business, and other practices such as extraordinary circumstances, political ideologies or other unrelated matter apart from the expected consumer experience.
- Contributions are expected to be objective and unbiased. We don’t accept reviews of your own employer or business, or business in your networking, your relatives, and your relatives’ or friends’ business.
- Your reviews should not include hate speech, obscenity, harassment, threats, or any forms of bigotry that can harass other users.
- Be real in your profile. Avoid using copyrighted images.
- Before you can review a company, you must have known and been a customer of the company.
- Sharing of other people’s personal information or data is prohibited. Posting people’s photograph without their permission is not accepted.
- You will be responsible for all reviews posted, and any false information may lead to review filtration.
- Copy and paste of content from other platforms are not allowed.
- As an employee or company owner, you may not be allowed to submit reviews regardless of circumstances you find yourself, even if a customer request for such.
- A review per company per one service delivers / moves.
Business owners ground rule
Below are the business owners’ guidelines for the use of Moving Feedback platform. If you have an issue to address or need to update your company profile, you must follow this ground rule:
- Business owners can discuss or clarify matters publicly by directly respond to public reviews about the issue in question. However, you are advised not to use public comments to advertise, launch personal attacks or persuade a reviewer to change his or her review about your company.
- Your business information as contained on your profile should be guarded seriously and use to edit your profile as required. Don’t use your company profile feature to launch attacks on your reviewers, competitors or Moving Feedback.
- Your business account is not meant to be using for posting special promotions or offers on the site; if you do, it will be removed accordingly.
You are the owner of the content you post on Moving Feedback. You may remove any of your posts from our platform by sending a message to email@example.com. All the content displayed on our platform is protected by copyright and as well as other related laws. As a result, Moving Feedback grants all our user a personal, non-sub licensable, non-transferable, generic right to use our platform and to have access to all downloadable content provided that you and any third parties through you are not allowed to copy, modify, copy, display, recreate, sublicense, transfer, distribute, assign, or publicly perform, or otherwise use any of the content for commercial or public purpose without a prior written expression of permission to the site and get approved by Moving Feedback.
Moving Feedback do not claim proprietary rights to content posted on our platform including an outbound link. You have the right to claim ownership of the content you post on the site; however, by posting on the site, you grant Moving Feedback a non-exclusive license, royalty-free to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, sublicense, and public display of such material on our platform. This royalty-free license remains only with us for as long as you choose to keep it on our platform and the permission terminates when you or we remove such content from Moving Feedback platform.
Content Removal – Our Right
Site Access Termination – Our Right
You accept and agree that Moving Feedback may without prior notification and under certain circumstances remove all your posted content, terminate your account and immediately block your access, and associated email address to our platform. Such termination can be; as a result of any but not limited to the following:
- Self-initiated account deactivation requested by you,
- Requests by legal or law enforcement,
- Suspension of activities or any modification occurred to any part of the site thereof,
- Involvement in illegal activities or fraudulent activities,
- Noticeable long periods of inactivity on our website,
- Deletion of your personal information, password, files, and other content related to your account,
- Failure to pay any fees incurred by you in connection with the use of the platform.
Infringement of Proprietary Rights
Moving Feedback respect and take every intellectual property right of others seriously and we expect all our users to do the same. We always frown at property right infringement, and we reserve every right to suspend or terminate your account with us in any circumstances discover and verify you are purposely infringing upon or frequently infringe on the proprietary rights of the third parties whether it is intentional or not. This may cause your account to be removed or disabled, or denied access to all features on our platform.
Just as we want the proprietary rights of the third parties to be protected and without any form of infringement from our users, we also don’t allow your content copied by other users. However, if we suspect and believe that someone copies your content in a way that forms copyright infringement violation, kindly avail our legal department or us with the following details that show that you are the rightful owner of such content:
- A physical or e-signature of the authorized person of the intellectual property or other copyright interest that backup your ownership,
- A full description of such claimed copyrighted content,
- A full description of the site location of alleged infringed work on our site,
- Your telephone number, email address, and address,
- A statement originated by you confirming that you believe that the use of dispute is not authorized by the copyright agent, owner, or the law,
- A statement originated by you and made under perjury penalty that the provided above details is accurate and that you are the rightful owner, or copyright, or authorized to answer on behalf of the intellectual property owner or copyright
- Your membership on the website is non-transferable.
Moving Feedback provides an interface for hosting rating and reviews of the users on their different moving companies, transporters, and other associated service providers. These reviews are based on accurate and first-hand users’ experience with the movers. We only operate and run the platform as an online research and advertising service for users. Moving Feedback does not represent any of the parties either movers or users, we are not into moving service business, and not in any part or otherwise handle any part of the transaction between movers and customers or other parties that may involve in moving arrangement. User review and rating giving on the website is reviewed by the consumers to make a decision and is not warranted to be a whole truth or accurate and is subjected to change or removal without prior notice; hence, ensure all the information is verified before making any decision.